Tripod turnstile are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions. Designing for smooth and silent operation, reducing power consumption, wear and tear. It is suitable for areas with a high traffic.
The CQLST10, our stainless steel compact version, offer high operating reliability in a small casework, ideal for sites where spaces is an issue. By receiving a signal from the access control system, or pushing button, it allows the entry of one person in a time. Entering into different directions are electrically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. If you want to set one side free, you can adjust the mechanism. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage.
The tripod turnstile could be divided into half-motor and full-motor. The counter and passing indicator will bring more convenience to the users.
Product Code: CQL-ST-10
- Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
- Casework and tripod arms manufactured in SUS304 stainless steel
- Electromagnets for the lock are used only when being activated
- The compact mechanism ensures the long life of the lubricating oil inside
- High-quality electrical components
- The pictogram on the device indicates access permission and direction of movement
- Specially designed case shape, user-friendly for passers to punch card or finger
- Flexible reader installation plate.
- Customers can easily integrate with third-party reader
- Standard electrical interface for third-party device
- By using the compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
| Power supply
|| AC 220 V/110V, 50/60Hz
| Operation Temperature
||-20°C to -60°C
| Operating Humidity
| Working Environment
| Rated Power
| Flow Rate
|| 25-48 passage/minute
| Casework Material
| Pictogram Indication
| Control System
||Input controlled by dry contact
| Emergency Button Input
| Reader windows
| Net Weight
| Optional Function
||Face Recognition, Fingerprint or ID card ACS, Third-party of reader